Header Ads Widget

freshers interview format | self-introduction sample for interview fresher

1. First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself.


My name is Sai Ram, I am from Razole

I am pursuing my undergraduate graduation in Electronics Communication Engineering from Srinivasa Institute of Engineering Technology.

I did my Intermediate from State Board with 92% & High school from State Board with 93%.

I like Photography & Editing.

My Hobbies are Making You tube Videos, Making Memes On Instagram having a passion for Editing , Writing Articles on Blogger and teaching kids.

My Strength takes Initiative to work independently, Good leadership skills.

My Weakness is I am not comfortable until I finish my work in the given time & am friendly in nature.

My Short term goal is to get a job in a reputed company.

My Long term goal is to become a more responsible and knowledgeable personality and in a respectable position in my company.

That's all about me!

Thank you very much for giving me a great opportunity to introduce myself behind you.





2.
  A self introduction should include your name and occupation(or desired occupation) and key facts that will help you make an impression on the person you are speaking to.In a few sentences,cover the most important things that others need to know about you.

It's all about me.........
Hello everyone...........
Myself Maya......, I belong to chennai,
I have completed my 10th and 12th from........
About my family background.......

There are five members in my family including me..... my father, my mother and my two brothers.
My father is a teacher, my mother is a house wife and my brothers are studying.
I like to do creative things like drawing, painting and stitching. I like to spend my time with my family andfriends.
Listening music,watching TV, net surfing and learning & knowing something new are my hobbies. what I like to do......

About my goal:
My short term goal is to work in a good company where I enhance my knowledge and my skill and show my talent. My long term goal is to get a very respectible position where I make my parents to smile and feel proud. I have some week points like I am little bit lazy about which I am not intrested. I can't say no if someone asks for help. <y strengths are I am a good learner and very punctual. I am self-motivated and simple girl with positive attitude towards my carrer.



Post a Comment

0 Comments